Monday, July 7, 2008

It's about time!

At the treatment center for my physical. My cute girls! Lisaree and Lollie

Beautiful!!!!!
Lisa on the phone

Me on the phone with Sam
Lunch at El Pollo Loco
A lake we found
The biggest leaf Jared ever saw
Lisa at the airport
The cutest couple ever!!

Sorry it has been so long since I posted, but this last week has been a bit tough for the concentration, and moving around. Mostly I have been sleeping and taking a lot of pain meds. Boy! I'll tell ya, cancer ain't for the faint hearted!


I had a couple of good days before Laura and Lisa had to leave. so we went to the beach, and did some exploring. I'm sure that in a week or so I will feel better. Mom and Dad have to go home tomorrow, I am really sad. It has been so comforting and secure to have them here. I love them so much!!!

2 comments:

Dana and Rodney said...

I love you! Love your post, it was nice to see pix of Laura and Lisa too! All of you are cute as always! And I'm sorry but you are by far the cutest woman with a bald head I've ever seen!! Love and kisses, Dana

Jill Petersen said...

I am so glad you updated! I miss you so much!!! I am going to blog about my "wonderful" experience going up to Poky and back down soon. Your little ones are great and I love them. I am looking forward to some time with them. Now I think I will take a breather! just got in about 10 minutes ago. You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!