Tuesday, July 15, 2008

After dinner at The Outback
Lisa, Mom and Me

These are the cute hats that the Hendricks and Michelle sent me.
Laura and Jared with Mom and Dad
Outside the cancer center
My handy-Dandy little port
Lisa, Laura and Jared with me at treatment
Let me just say how thankful I am for my beautiful family. It has been such a blessing to have their love and support through this horrible trial in my life. It has been so comforting to have them willing to come and sit with me for 4+ hours during my treatments. Thank you just doesn't cover the feelings of gratitude I have and the emense amount of love I have for you all.
Lisa with Mom and Dad

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love the pictures momma. I miss you so much. Stay strong......only 4 more to go. I love you ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------this much!

Susan said...

so can you see the smoke from your house??
Love You!!!

Cliff and Cynthia (at home at work at play) said...

Lyndi,
Think of you all the time. Prayers and hugs.
Cynthia