Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wow, I just looked at the date of my last post, sorry it's been so long.....I don't come down stairs much, it's too cold and the stairs give me a problem. I am really doing well, I am so thankful to feel half-way decent and be able to go to church. Amy's husband Anthony got baptized on Sunday night. The stake President was there and okayed him getting ordained to the office of priest as well. He is already to go to boot camp. He gets sworn in on Friday.He is going active duty, after bootcamp and job training.
Things are good. Everyone is good and happy. Love to all!

1 comment:

missiee said...

Just erased a long message to you, was so upset to read all that has been happening to you. Everyone looks great, even you my friend. Reading through the blog pages, I just wanted to be there to give you a hug and do whatever I could to make you smile at all of this because we know whose in the drivers seat, right? Let me know when is a good time to call and chat, I have so much to fill you in on.