Monday, September 20, 2010


Kristen and Owen
The graveside service in Logan. Mom, Sam, Marti, Matt and me




It's been a while.....there are just times when I can't do this, and it has been quite the ride for the last month. So today I would like to express my gratitude to my Father in Heaven for the comfort and witness I recieved at the time of my sweet Fathers passing. Knowing that He is safe at home with our Father in Heaven and we will be together again is such a blessing to me. I will miss Him so terribly, but I know he is close, and I know He will be close to Mom to watch over her until she is able to join Him. We have an awesome family, Mama, Sam, Marti, and Matt, I love you with all my heart. All'yall inlaws, you are also Family, Elaine, Lorelyn and Sweet, wonderful Ralph I love you with all my heart too. Kids, neices and nephews, grandkids and great-grandkids....you're all the best.

1 comment:

Susan said...

sorry for your lose Lyndi ! Love You!!