Monday, March 2, 2009

We had a nice easy day today. Little buddy had his first Dr.s appt. He had his circumcision this morning, he has been sort of sad today, ouchhhh!
Sam and I did some errands this afternoon. We had In and Out for lunch.....:) I talked to Sara this afternoon, she went on to the Zillow website while we were talking and our house in Murrieta is in foreclosure and selling for $415,000.00. I love that house, that makes me sad. Sara said there is a picture, and they've put in a pool..........we were gonna do that..........Hey you guys at home I miss you.



oops, I did this one twice.......I am using Sams' laptop, with difficulty1
He is such a serious little man!


He is such a tiny little guy......Sam's hands are so big compared to the little guy
The first bath at home.

5 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Thanks mom! MORE MORE!!!

Michelle said...

He is adorable!! Cloth diapers, smart choice!!! I only wished I had started using them sooner!!

Jamie said...

He is soooo cute! The crying pic is my favorite...babies are so cute when they cry and we dont' take enough crying pix. Is it just me or does that boy have big Wallace & Gromit hands? I love it. Kristen, thanks for making such a cute nephew for me.

Laura said...

I think he is such a sammy! So cute.

Dana and Rodney said...

He is so cute!! Miss you too!