Wednesday, May 7, 2008

?questions?

I went to talk to my cute primary care Dr. today. She is very sweet and very caring. I told her about my misgivings about just taking a slice of the tumor instead of the whole thing, and she explained why they are doing what they are doing. So I am ok with the biopsy on Friday. I have two masses that are the size of tennis balls ( I thought they were smaller) and the there quarter sized lymph nodes all over my belly........but they aren't tumors yet, just enlarged nodes. They are worried about the size of the incision, my ability to heal, being off Enbrel.....etc. So as Matt once said..."I am a walking Dr. Bill". Love to all!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love you Mom.

bigdinaz said...

Hey there, how ya doing? I hope everything goes well for you. Sorry to hear about you "new challenge" in life. You're too good of a person to have to go through this. I'll keep you in my prayers. I miss you alot, and want you to know you mean a lot to me. Have a Happy Mother's Day!
Dan